Friday, September 16, 2011

A-Z of me



Age:29
Bed Size: queen.
Chore you hate: It's funny really because I really don't mind doing housework/cleaning. I love having a clean house, everything in it's place, it makes me happy. 
But for some reason, not sure why, I dislike folding laundry!
Dogs: None right now. But growing up we had a few. German Shepards called Sheba and Lady, a hound called Sandy and a chihuahua named Mokie(not at the same time though). oh and Hubby had a Lab x Kelpie named Chloe when we met.
Essential start of your day: A kiss from my hubby
Favorite Color: Teal
Gold or silver: gold!
Height: 5'7" 
Instruments I play (or have played): The piano(I had lessons when I was younger) and my grandma's organ. I also played the clarinet and the flute in the school band.
Job Title: House executive, mother and wife (just to name a few)
Kids: 3 of the cutest girls you've ever seen! ages 9, 5,and 2.  
Live: Brisbane, Australia
Mum's Name: Robyn
Nickname:  Shells, Shells Bells,Shelly the list goes on...
Overnight hospital stays: only 3 times, when my kids were born.
Pet Peeve: Rude people and being taken for granted 
Quote from a movie: Nobody puts baby in the corner - Dirty dancing is my favorite movie.
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 3, older brother Damien, older sister Sharalee and younger brother Anthony
Time you wake up: usually around 6am, hubby wakes me when he leaves for work.
Underwear: Bonds/black, I love lacy ones too
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts!
What makes you run late: my kids.  Always!
X-rays you've had done: Apart from my teeth, none.
Yummy food you make: Spaghetti bolenaise.
Zoo animal: hippopotamus

Have a beautiful day everyone

Linking to: Scenic glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...