Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Little Pony Party Inspiration.


Hello my Lovelies! 

My Baby girl is turning 4 next month...  
I seriously can't believe it (Sob,sob) this life is going by way too fast!

she's so excited about her birthday and is constantly
 reminding of how big she's getting (more sobbing)

to celebrate her special day, I told her she could have a party.  
My sweetie requested a Pony Party!!!

I started to gather my ideas on Pinterest and thought I'd
share them here with you.


I want everything to be bright and colourful 
and found lots of great ideas for decorations.
 
Source
Source
Source
I have made Poms with tissue paper, 
but I LOVE them even more made of tulle.

Source
 Miss L told me she likes Pinkie Pie the best!!!
So I'm going to make her a Pinkie Pie costume.
 Thanks for the inspiration Jess!

Via Pinterest
I already have plan for her cake! but I thought this one was pretty cool,
 I love the rainbow cupcakes...

Source
 Speaking of rainbows...
 These cake pops are awesome, I definitely need to make some.
Every time we go shopping lately my princess sees the kits to make them and wants me to buy it.
So these will make her jump for joy!!!

Source
Cheesecake bars, don't they look yummy!

I want to post my planning and sewing for the party and 
of course the Party itself, So stay tuned...



I hope you had a wonderful weekend...
Will talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...