Thursday, September 15, 2011

When life gives you lemons!

squirt the juice in his eye...
ask for salt and tequila!
or sell them on ebay...

 Just popping in to let you guys know, I'm still here
and to thank you for your patience.

Sean and I have had an awful run of bad luck lately!



This naughty lump of metal, keeps turning into a huge garden gnome
  and trying to keep it on the road, has been a nightmare.
This year we have replace the rear brakes, the clutch, the blower fan for the A/C 
and now the ENGINE! yes the engine ;(


When it's your livelihood! I guess you just have to take each day as it comes,
eventually there has to be light at the end of the tunnel. 
So you can find your way out of the dark again 
 I'm so hoping the very stressful last couple of months are well and truely behind us 

 Looking forward to catching up on a number of posts that were meant to be published while I've been away, fingers crossed(no promises though) 
but I'm hoping to have them up over the next few weeks (there's alot of them). 

Once again thanks so much staying with me, it means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...