Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blogoversary Party! {Day Eleven} JMTW's First ever Linky Party!

 Hello everyone!
Welcome to the last day of my blogoversary celebration,
I've had such a fantastic time and made so many new friends and thought what better way to finish off
my little blog's birthday party than to host my first ever creative link party!!!

Before we start I'd like to share a photo with you,
My gorgeous little Princess, turned 3 on Friday.
We celebrated on Saturday with a little party at the park, she's wearing her special outfit I made her.
Would you believe all my sweetie was worried about was where her cake was :)



Now it's your turn to share!

I'd LOVE  to see what you're been working on!
 Sewing, recipes, a scrapbook LO, even organizing, anything goes as long a you created it ...

Party rules!
1.  Please follow Just Made That Way!
2. Link up your creative projects - Family friendly only please!
(No Etsy stores or other linky parties please).
3. Please link directly to your post and not just your blogs main URL.
4. Please link back to Just Made That Way
5. Please visit other participants and leave them comments, everyone loves to meet new friends!

Most importantly have fun...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your blog comment. I linked up and am now following. I would love it if you would follow back (if you don't already)!!

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com
    Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your visit to me site and your invite to your party! glad to join! :) and congrats on your blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...