Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Master J!

 Today is my nephew's 5th birthday, 
Happy Birthday buddy.

We hope you had a fantastic day!!!

My bother Damien & J

Master J had a birthday party at King country,  
yesterday with family and some of his school friends.



His Mum made him a Grimlock(Transformers) cake. pretty cool huh! 
 


 No birthday is complete without some handmade presents from his favourite Auntie. 



I made him a card using everyday paper dolls cricut cartridge,


A hoodie using a LBB pattern


And a patchwork belt (let me know if your interested in a tutorial)
Master J loved his belt so much he had to 
wear it straight away
 

I really enjoyed creating some little boy things, a nice
change from girly pink.


6 comments:

  1. Sweet belt! My boys are skinny little things, so I'm always trying to make belts that are fun for them to wear. Must try a patchwork version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belt looks great!! My 3 1/2 yr old loves dinosaurs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute belts!! I would love a tutorial!! Also, your newest follower and stopping by from Sew Many Ways linky party.

    Come by my blog when you have a moment. I made pillows for the summer to change up my living room: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-pillows.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the belt tutorial!so
    http://i---create.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm a new follower via Boost my Blog Hop. Come visit me at www.weidknecht.com! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...