Friday, May 18, 2012

I’m Blank Because…



IMG_0693

I’m weird because…
I get all red and blotchy when I'm nervous or worried about something…
I would rather watch an entire season of a TV show in 3 nights, than watch it weekly.
I often start craft/sewing projects and then take months to pick it back up again to finish it.
I crave time for myself! but when I get it, I don’t know what to do with myself and can’t wait for my girls to come home.
I can’t sit and do nothing, my hands are never idle!
I have a hard time accepting and asking for help.
I can NOT sleep with socks on.



I’m a bad friend because…
I am often terrible at returning phone calls, texts and emails.
I’d rather be at home with my peeps, than go to social gatherings.



IMG_0637

I’m a good friend because…
I’m loyal and I am always there for them, no matter what..
I'm a good listener and shoulder to cry on.
I love my friends kids like they are my own.


I’m sad because…
My girl are growing up way to fast.
My darling man, has to work too much!
My Mum & Sister, live three and a half hours away.
I worry, way to much…
I've had writers block, but thanks to Ashley’s blog post, I’m hoping its gone.


IMG_0636

I’m happy because…
I have an Amazing husband!
And I'm a mum to three beautiful girls
I have a loving and supportive family xx
I got my distress markers this week. Yay!


IMG_0672

I’m excited for…
The weekend, cause get to hang out with my girls. I love Crafting, playing at the park and baking together!
Your living canvas workshop starting next week. So excited!
Movie night and snuggling on the couch with my sweetheart.


Have a wonderful weekend!
 



This post was inspired by  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...