Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My little Artist!

 Words cannot describe how proud I am of my super
 creative little Miss! 

Sparkle's brought home these awesome amazing pieces of art from school
 yesterday and I had to share with everyone.


 A self portrait of my beautiful girl.


 This one is a Bunyip. Pretty cool, hey!

  
 

Uluru - Ayers Rock, Northern Territory, Australia
 

And a Wombat stew from the
 story Wombat Stew by Marcia Vaughan

See I told you, they were amazing!


Have a beautiful day!
And happy crafting...


1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for popping by... the she art classes are awesome... so glad i finally got around to creating one at least! love your children's art work.. i still have mine from my girls!!! and of course still get more....hehehe!awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...