Sunday, October 9, 2011

What I did today!

 While Hubby was watching this.

The Great race - Bathurst.

 And the girls were busy cleaning up their bedrooms.

I didn't want to scare you with Sparkles room. It was worse!


The girls supposedly cleaned up yesterday, but their idea of tidying up is pushing all the mess under the bed.
so I dragged it all out and told them to start again. 
Yes i know I'm mean!  

  I decided, while it was quite to take the opportunity to
organize my creative space some more.


I know it's unfair to tease you with this little sneak peak, but I still have more to do and want it to be perfect(it is so close) before I reveal the whole space. Sean installed my ribbon holder and rails
one night during the week, I love the splash of colour it gives. 

Oh and I did get a little crafting done for me, Yay!
  (This is rare atm, I'm always doing something for everyone else.)


I hope you had a beautiful day.

Happy Crafting!

P.s I finally joined pinterest and have added a link in the side bar so you can follow me if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...