Friday, October 14, 2011

Creative share

 Hello Friends...

 Just popping in, to share a card I made last night for Miss Em's Teacher.
It's a rather sad day for Em because it's Mrs P's last day, she is taking long service leave to travel around Australia and
spend some well deserved time with her family.


Grace Taylor papers, old dictionary, Spellbinders spiral blossom, leaf & edgeabilities dies,
Tim Holtz ticket odds & ends stamp, organza ribbon & kindy glitz



My darling girl also wanted to give her a bunch of flowers.
she's such a lovely lady and will be greatly missed, all the kids love her.
I hope there won't be to many tears this afternoon.

Update:
While my little Princess had a nap!
I made this mini album, an extra little present for Mrs P. (she loved it)

I forgot to take a photo at home, some I snap this one in my hand at school
 
I also snapped this photo of Miss Em & Mrs P, when i went
to pick the girls up from school this afternoon



Happy crafting
Linking to:
Creation Corner
Somewhat Simple
Fingerprints on the fridge
504 Main 
The Shabby Nest

3 comments:

  1. I would love it if you would link this to my link party. It just started :)
    http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/2011/10/whacha-got-weekly-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from WA! Oh, Mrs P is a lucky teacher! I have received some lovely cards over the years from students too, and I treasure every one of them. I'm sure Mrs P will keep hers for a very long time too. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful special card for a lucky teacher!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...