Friday, May 27, 2011

Creative share - Cards

 Just popping in to share some of the cards I've recently made, with you

Mothers day card  for my MIL.
Birthday Card for my Mum.
Mothers day card for Mum.
Birthday card for my niece.
Birthday card for my niece.
Birthday card for Phil.
Birthday card for one of Sparkles school friends.
 I have made more cards, but the pictures are lost on my computer. I will find them soon( I hope). 

 Have a great weekend





Boost my blog Friday,
The Tattered Tag
Show and Tell Saturday 
Creative bloggers party.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I've just started making some but nothing nearly as creative!
    New follower from the blog hop ~ hope you can stop by :)
    www.dorothymcfadden.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Linking this up with us made the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop better and more special. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...