Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching up!

It's been a real roller coaster ride for us lately, so much going on, 
so many ups and downs. Life has been rather stressful, Sean and the girls have taken turns at being sick, we've had expensive vehicle repairs the list goes on. 
Something had to give, so my blog was it!


But I won't bore you with that, instead i wanted to 
share some of the fun stuff we've been up to.

We had two long weekends in a row with Easter, Anzac day and Labour day,
giving us three short working weeks. It was so nice to have a little break,
with some well earned rest.
  We had my Mum & Phil, my brother Anthony and my Nieces (my sisters girls) all stay with us. 
On the Saturday night we went to Yatala drive-in to see Rio. Sunday My brother Damien and his family came over  and we had pizza for dinner. Then we all spent Easter Monday at Bribie island, Sean's parents joined us for lunch. It turned out to be a nice day even though it started out raining.
The girls had such a blast playing with their cousins. It was great catching up with family( I missed my big sister though), we had a wonderful time.



For Mothers day, my girls and Sean spoiled me absolutely rotten with gifts and a picnic at Maleny on the Sunshine Coast.
 Its so beautiful, I love going there to browse all the craft shops. It was a perfect place to spend the day.
What a gorgeous end to my day.
 

I hope you are having a wonderful week, happy crafting.




P.s There have been so many birthday lately, which inspires lots of  creating (papercrafting and sewing). So I have heaps to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...