Friday, February 24, 2012

Six!!!

A few weeks ago we celebrated my sweetie's 6th birthday!
yes i know, I can't believe she's six either. 

I thought you guys would like to see some photos from her special day.  Enjoy!

 
 Opening a couple of pressies in the morning before school and proudly showing off, her Ariel dress I made for her.


Some cute cupcakes to share with classmates, it seems to
 have become a tradition. YUM!  


 Dressing up the minute she arrived home, so I couldn't resist a mini photo shoot.


Miss C was so very patient waiting for Daddy to get 
home from work, so she could open some more presents


 and blow out the candles on her cake.

  
and cutting the cake, she loved doing that!


 Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl.
We love you!


 Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...