Friday, April 1, 2011

Show and Tell - Sisters wallhanging.

Hi everyone...
Can you believe it the 1st of April!

Today I wanted to share with you something 
I made for Sean couple of years ago, for Fathers Day. 
  My Little princess is a baby, only 9 months old to be exact. 

It hangs proudly above daddy's bedside table

Sorry about the photo's we're having a rainy overcast day
here in Brisbane and it was difficult to photograph.
 So you can see a little better here are some close up shots.

I love sepia
I set up a little photo shoot in our back yard especially.
The girls hand prints with their names and ages.

 You probably can't tell in the photo's but on the blue cardstock
around the girls hand prints is this verse;

My dirty little hand prints,
I've left on every wall.
And on the drawers and tabletops, 
I've really marked them all.
But here is one that won't rub off - 
I'm giving it to you
Because I'm so thankful for a daddy just like you...



 I love how it turned out! I hope you like it.

Please note as per my daughters request I have removed the girls names.

Have a great day





Linking to these fun parties:
Paper Issues - Blog hop
It's a Hodgepodge life - Hodgepodge Friday.
Fingerprints on the fridge - Feature yourself Friday.
TidyMom - I'm lovin' it.
The shabby Nest - Frugal Friday. 
Creation Corner - Friday link party 
Fireflies and Jellybeans - Show off your stuff
504 Main - Tickled pink. 
Young and crafty- free for all.
A vision to remember - Check ME Out Saturday.
Tatertots and Jello - Weekend Wrap Up
Be different Act normal - Show and Tell Saturday.
Lolly Jane - What you got weekend? 
SYTYC - I'm Crafty Party.
I heart naptime - Sundae scoop.
Under the table and dreaming - The Sunday showcase party.

6 comments:

  1. Just stopping by. Love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello and to make sure I am following you.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/its-a-lot-of-ultimate-fun-this-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so special. An "always" treasure. The poem is different than the one I've seen before.

    I've enjoyed going through some of your older posts. Love you ideas and thought process behind them.

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    Hope your day is fun with a special surprise tucked in!

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. THat is art to be cherished ...always.

    glad I found you on Blog Hop Friday.

    Meryl
    http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute!

    found you on the blog hop! i'm your newest follower ;)) shari
    http://www.spearmintbaby.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...