Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day

May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the skies above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you.
May your home be bright with cheer,
May your cares all disappear,
May contentment come your way,
And may laughter fill your day.
 ***

 In honour of St Patrick's day, I made this
leprechaun using my paper doll dress up cartridge (I love It). 
He measures about 7 1/2 inches
  To give him a bit of sparkle, I used some kindy glitz 
on his vest and buckles. Isn't he Cute!!!

He's hanging proudly on my inspiration board.



 For each petal on the shamrock This brings a wish your way
– Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.
- Author Unknown
 Linking to these great parties:


Happy creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...